Life so far in Virginia...

by - October 18, 2003

It's never an easy thing moving from place to place and staring all over again due to unexpected reasons. So far life has been a roller coaster and it seems like it will never end. I'm really not sure what I need to do because I've been doing so much to change the outcome of living with people. I pray that one day when I'm married and have a bunch of babies, that I have things figured out, cause damn I feel so lost sometimes that I just want to give up. Lord take the wheel cause I'm just over it. I hope there is light at the end of this dark & horrible tunnel! 
Well I'm glad that I have the gospel cause I would of been a horrible tragedy. The missionaries are the biggest joy and blessing in my life. I'm forever thankful that the Lord didn't gave up on me and send these angels into my life. The Lords Light is brightening my soul and I'm finally finding purpose. God is Good.

You May Also Like

0 Comments