Moving from Virginia to California!

by - February 12, 2004

Okay, life has been so wired and heated that I finally made the change to maybe better my life. I don't know what I'm really getting myself into but it's worth a shot. I know my family won't be too happy with my choice but now that I'm getting into adulthood I want to live my life different. I don't care to go back to school or do what everyone else is doing, like working forever. Nope I've been doing that for half my life and I want a break. I'm not sure if its the right thing but I have to go through it so I would know. But if I fail, its my choice and i have to deal with it. i have to live and learn in order to know what I need for myself. We shall see what lies ahead for me. I pray that it be alright if not I know I have to leave it and find something else to better my life than depending on someone. Here we go. Goodbye to everyone I know if Virginia Beach and Hello to everyone in Hesperia California!

You May Also Like

0 Comments