A New Beginning as Husband and Wife!

by - March 06, 2004


Life will be different for me now, no more hanging out late with friends, changing how I look at life and my priorities. Including another person into my life who I care for is something I need to remember and focus on. I'm glad to have someone who truly loves me and knows me in and out. No more puppy love bull crap, just real wholesome kind of love and respect for each other. He's been my best friend for over4 years and I can honestly say that he's truly someone unique and genuine. Today marks a new beginning for Mika and I. Getting married to a man who has so much to give and so much to learn about. Even though we may have our differences, we have so much love for one another. I don't care if people don't like that we are together or even being married. So what! We chose each other and thats what matters. WE LOVE EACH OTHER! Point blank PERIOD!!! May the Lord forever bless us as I know we would need it more than we know. Lets make all the haters eat $#!%. We got this babes!! Luv you!

You May Also Like

0 Comments