Letter #4 from Cousin Kalae in Prison

by - May 13, 2004

What a trooper!! My cousin is doing well in prison and I'm very happy that he got my letter filled with photos of our cousins he hasn't met yet and of my little family. It still gets me sad to know how much he feels so left out in family things and life. Prison life is boring and depressing in Hawaii. I'm glad that I can bring a little joy to him from my letters. I sometimes think I'm a lousy pen pal, but I guess I'm doing alright. Kalae wants me to make a copy of the most recent photo he has of his daughter Kolina. I was shocked that he don't have much photos of her. Dang I wish I lived close by so that I could take some photos of my niece and give it to him. Too bad my mom lives too far from the prison he's at. I'll let her know about it. Mom would definitely do something about that. And as always he wants me to find him a girlfriend...I'm like come on cuz how in the heck can I find you someone cool and down to earth who wants to write to a guy in prison?!? I don't know that many girls like he think I do. hehehe Let's just say that I'll let him think that way and I'll pray for him on that subject! Luv ya cuz but you are on your own on that! A fun letter to read. Thanks cuz!

You May Also Like

0 Comments