Elder Henry Elu Email Updates #3

by - January 24, 2005

Hey Pops!

I got some news for all. I'm in another country right now. I'm not in honduras anymore. I'm in belize, in a city call belmopan. I could'nt write yall earlier cuz i was in the plane flying here. I will keep you posted on the work here in belize. I'm doing fine. I just got to adjust to speaking in enlish again. Yeah!, here in belize they speak english and spanish, but I mostly here very bad english or in other words creyo. I have a little problem, here in belize its close to the state so the money here is 2 belizian dollar to 1 american. So I can't get alot of stuff for the people I want to help. Plus I have a little of my personal money left, cuz I had to use it to buy food here, cuz the funding for mission comes late to the missionary here in belize. So if you could kindly ask mom them to send money in my checking account. And my addy change for the mail. So if anybody wants to send me letters or packages:

Elder Elu
P.O. Box 79
San Ignacio, Cayo
Belize, C.A



Well pops keep me posted on the work in Iraq. Howzit with the troops and all?. I wanna know all cuz I want to whats happening to my pops ok!!!. Tell mom them I love them and take care. Til next chat pops.


Su Hijo, Con Amor, 
Elder Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments