Easter treats from my Mom!

by - March 21, 2008

I'm forever grateful to my mom for everything that she has done for me. But mainly for my sister in law Jenny & her kids. Every time I talk with my mom on the phone she would always ask me about her little grand baby Jay jay. Even thought jay jay is not her real grand daughter but she treats her like she was. So with that in mind, my mom bought a few Hawaiian snacks for the kids to enjoy for Easter. My mom didn't have to but she did because she love kids whether they are blood related or not. Mika and I took the boxes up to jenny & the kids and as you can tell they were happy. I called my mom up and had the kids say thank you to her. The funny thing is, jay jay was telling my mom that the snacks are her and not for her siblings. I could hear my mom laugh on the phone and told jay jay that she needs to share. What a funny moment. Thanks Mommy for thinking of my nieces and nephew as they were your own flesh and blood. They loved their goodies as do I!

You May Also Like

0 Comments