Little Tau and Baby Fonua

by - October 07, 2008

These two cuties always makes me smile every time we had the chance to be with them. Tau is always fascinated with uncle Mika's games or whenever Mika would play funny games around the apartment. Fonua is a curious little baby, always following me where ever I go or look under the bed. I love his cute smile every time I would call his name. It's always a fun time with the Epenisa boys. Excuse the messy room!?! hehehe
 
Dearest Fonua,
You are a gem to behold and your spirit is sweet with joy. I'm so grateful to spend some time with you here in Utah. Seeing your smile lights my day and I know that it will brighten even the darkest nights. Share that smile often! Be bold and caring in all that you do. Continue to be helpful and caring to everyone that you know. As you grow older, be faithful in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Teach, Preach and study diligently in His words. You will be knowledgeable spiritually and that is something to always keep in mind. Be careful of things that will hurt you both body and soul, you need to stay close to the Lord that he will send his angels to guide and protect you when the time comes for you to withstand the fiery darts of Satan. Stay true and loyal in your Priesthood that it will bless your life and your family. May the Lord be there to lead you to eternity.
Love always,
Aunty JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments