Reminders....

by - November 12, 2008


OK young ladies...this is a reminder for you, your mom, and the aunties here in Utah, I need your 20 favorite things as soon as possible. In order to have the next activity for the future I really need your 20 fave things. Also I would like to know if your mom will be busy during the Thanksgiving weekend? If you could have your mom call me it would be nice. Well girls I hope all is well for you in school and at home. Remember to read your scriptures and say your personal prayers. Keep track as well, because you'll get a QUIZ when we meet in 2 weeks. Please feel free to just post anything interesting throughout your week at home, school or play. I know the other girls are not always online because of computer or Internet problems, but don't worry they will be able to come on soon. Talk to ya chicka's laters.


Aunty Jay

You May Also Like

0 Comments