Tai's Baptism:) Congrats!

by - January 03, 2009



I would like to congragulate Tai for making the decision to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Today January 3, 2009 Tai got baptized:) After he got baptized my mom had to do a spot light on Tai. One thing that my mom said that was diffrent when Tai was born was that when she had me and Alema she pushed us out but when she had Tai she laughed him out! So ever since he's always laughing and smiling:D Some cool things about Tai is that his favorite color is GREEN obviously:) His favorite animal is a GIRAFFE he LOVES animals! He wants to be a Zoologist. His favorite song is SOULJA BOY (Like father like son:)hehehe) And his favorite sport is FOOTBALL ( Again like father like son) So I congragulate Tai on making a smart choice:) Love ya Tai!! Your sister,
~Nessa Girl~

You May Also Like

4 Comments