Mika's 3rd Heart attack

by - June 09, 2011

 Here is my husband Mika who I love so much but also I want to strangle some time...especially when he took the initiative to drive himself to the hospital while he was having a heart attack! My sister was at home cleaning and organizing things around the apartment while I take my adorable nieces around Salt Lake City for our GNO and my husband didn't use any caution for himself and not tell my sister to take him. Oh noooooo! he wanted to be a big boy and do it by himself! I'm sorry but heart attacks aren't a thing to mess with and I wasn't a happy person when he did that. To some it may seem like a brave move but not me. He could of endangered other peoples lives besides his. Oh don't worry about my husband he got an ear full after his surgery. I love him but I did not like his action this time. Overall everything went well with his surgery and safety. He will be at the IHC hospital for the next 3 days and he'll be home. I hope he learned his lesson about being reckless when his life was at stake!

You May Also Like

0 Comments