My Thought!!

by - September 26, 2012

Okay going off on a rampage of thoughts cause I really dont care for FB that much, but when you have something to say, why not say it then harbor it inside of yourself. I know its best to write in a journal, but i feel like writing on here cause I can & I want to.
**When you see someone in need, do you help them or let them be? When you hear someone cry, do you comfort them or let them be? When you know someone is hurt, do you care for them or let them be? When you feel you haven't done any GOOD today, do you give a helping hand or let it be?**
I know many of us has experience this in our life, and there is no shame of admitting it, but its a good thing that we all have a brain to recognize when things need to be done...and trust me when you do the right thing it always turn for the best & its fulfilling in the end. We may not always do it, but it wont hurt us if we try to do it when we can. I believe we can all make a difference in our lives and in others...oh yeah and make sure to do it with a smile, okay!?! lol

You May Also Like

0 Comments