Happy 30th Birthday Mika!

by - September 22, 2013


I want to wish the ❤️Love of my Life & the Eternities a Happy 30th Birthday!! From Heaven to Earth you have been an Adorable Child☺️, a Sexy Teen, to an Amazing Adult! You even changed my life for the best & I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for blessing me with a WONDERFUL, smart, independent, caring & Loving Man! As you continue to grow spiritually, mentally & physically, may you alway remember how much I LOVE YOU & how much you mean to me. Every minute with you is a miracle & a pleasure. We may not always see eye to eye but you always take that step to compromise. Your my everything & many more. I wouldn't change that for anything!! Happy Birthday my Eternal Beloved.
Love you always & forever.
❤️Luv your Wife, JayLynn


You May Also Like

0 Comments