Happy 51st Birthday Mom!

by - August 07, 2014


Happy Birthday Mommy! I'm truly grateful to be your daughter and I hope that I'll make you proud. Please be with me this day...it's been a year now that you've gone to heaven and I'm still pained from missing you. I know things weren't good when you left this earth, but know that I love you with all my heart. I wish I could turn back time and be with you more but you've always told me to live my life away from the drama in hawaii. You've suffered so much that your family didn't realize the affect they had on you and your health. As much as I'm very upset at them and Jerica, but I know I must be better than that and forgive. Honestly Mommy, it will take a while for that, but I'm trying. May you have a glorious birthday in Heaven and know that we your kids love and miss you so much. Thank you for everything you've sacrificed and done for us. I pray to be like you as I live on with life. Happy Birthday Mommy!
Love,
JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments