New Year Spiritual Challenge!

by - December 31, 2014


2015 New Years Challenge for ALL my Nieces & Sisters!! ( And to whomever wants to join in on the fun) Each month I will be posting a Spiritual challenge for you to do. I'm sharing this to hopefully Encourage you to Study your Scriptures more deeply, Pray daily with all your Heart, Uplift your Soul, Strengthen your Testimony, Build your Faith, Truly Believing in yourself, the Lord and much more. By the END of each month I would like for you to post it and tag me that I know you have completed it. Don't try to rush it or do it in one day. I want you to THINK, POUNDER, REFLECT, EMBRACE, STUDY, and PRAY about whatever the Challenge Topic or Theme may be throughout the month. By excepting this challenge you will be grately REWARED!!! Okay, to accept this Challenge you must LIKE this post and put your name down in the comments. Once you accept you must complete each monthly task in order to get your Reward!! Let the games begin!!! #je_newyearspiritualchallenge

You May Also Like

0 Comments