New Beginnings for Southgate Ward Young Women

by - February 01, 2015



Being a advisor in the Young Women program in my ward, I love to witness all the new things that happens for the primary girls that are becoming of age to be in Young Women's. So the week for our youth mutual nite we will be hosting a event for a few primary girls going into the Beehive class. The theme was Royalty or the Royal generation and the YW presidency wanted to have a renaissance style decoration. I gather up a few things from my home, also made some decorations from scripts of material I had laying around. Thanks to the YW president mom who decorated parties for a living let us barrow a few things. And as I just looked at our classroom and what to do to change it  up...these results was cool. I know I could of done better but I wasn't sure how and what to do. I'm thankful for the inspirations and past experience I've learned from my mom and working at many catering parties it all paid off. Everyone loved it and it was a a success. Now I'm ready to relax and enjoy the weekend!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments