Our New York Trip!

by - April 14, 2015
































































Now I've been to New York before many years ago, but it wasn't a happy trip. This time I had a fabulous time with good friends and loved ones. Honestly I've been waiting for this trip for a few months now and I couldn't believe that it came and gone so fast. Leaving Salt Lake wasn't as fast as i wanted it but we finally made it to New York. Okay, so the weather report said it will be nice and warm, sunny and it will be spring in the air. Uh wrong!!  We arrived there and it was COLD!! It did not felt like spring it felt like we came at the dead of winter!! Boy we were surprised about that. But that didn't kill for us, we managed and had a great time. We did so much walking around that I felt like my feet was going to fall off. Of course we went site seeing and it was fun. So much historical and iconic places that we enjoyed going to. I would have to say that the whole hustle and bustle isn't a joke in New York. Everyone is in a hurry. Traffic jams, honking, screaming people, crowded subways, people rushing to eat, walk, what have you. It was crazy. What you see in the movies is not how you would picture it. Nope, it's way more crazier and stinkier. But any who, I'm glad that I've gotten to enjoy New York the way you should. The shows were amazing, the food was spot on, visiting old and new areas of NYC and the lights! What more can I say about the New York lights at night. So gorgeous and stunning. We were lucky to have hotel rooms at the Marriott Hotel in Time Square. We were up in the sky, that's how I felt like. The sunsets was beautiful and the evening time was my favorite. Staying at that hotel made me feel like I was rich or something important. Kind of bougie. lol Anyways, one of my most memorable trips and I hope to travel back there soon.

You May Also Like

0 Comments