The day of your burial...feeling emotional.

by - February 14, 2016


My sister Juanita's thoughts about this particular day for our family, I feel her pain and frustration.

3 years ago we buried my Mom. Out of all the Valentine's Day post. Facebook was gracious enough to feature my beautiful beloved Mother Mz. Lynn Unga
It surprised me to the point of tears. I've seen a growth within me. I'm motivated. I'm positive. I've been accomplishing my goals one month at a time. 
I'm grateful for my daily talks with my Dad Stephen David Medeiros Sr. to help me cope our lost. I'm grateful for my siblings Jaylynn Elu Henry Elu 
I'm grateful for my friends and extended family. I'm grateful for my furbaby Tarzan and my Hapa Hawaiian Zach. 
All that I am. All that I will ever be is because of you Mommy. You made it possible for me to be resilent and adaptable. Always and forever.
Love, First Born

You May Also Like

0 Comments