Saying our last goodbye to our biological father but reuniting together as sisters.

by - June 20, 2021


 

A bitter sweet moment for me when I heard the news about my biological father being sick and passing away on June 15, 2021. I really didn't know how to feel and what to think. Honestly I really didn't care after hearing about it, well because we both didn't end our relationship that well. I tried to stay cordial during the early adult years but it didn't seem to last since I had a father figure in my life who did more for me then he ever gave to me. So I never felt the need to have any relationship with him during my marriage. So now fast forward to now, I'm not sad or angry just numb. As my sister Juanita mentioned in our family facebook chat that she felt like an orphan because both of our parent have passed away. That may sound weird but I actually agree with her on that thought. I do feel like an orphan. How else can anyone express how to feel when both parents die at a early age of life? Mom was 49 and Leo was 58. Why did they have to leave? I wish I knew why they had to leave this life when there was more in this life that they could of done. The Lord knew them both very well but had different matters or purpose for them in this life and the life after. Whatever it may be, I do trust in the Lord that he knew their time was done here on earth. Not because they were bad people but that he had a higher purpose for them. Mom would of wanted us kids to pay our respects and I'm glad that Juanita, Jerica and I did go and had a simple and respectful time with Leo's family. May our Father in Heaven continue to bless and protect Elaine, Cortney and her family daily. I hope he blessed them with comfort and peace at this hard time. My love and prayer goes out to them all. Rest in Peace Aieleo. God be with you til we meet again.

You May Also Like

0 Comments