Dad visit Utah for the Winter season

by - November 30, 2021

 


In all honesty, I wasn't really looking forward for my Dad coming to visit me and my siblings. My life always gets turned upside down when he is here. I'm saying this not in a bad way, but on a spiritual stand point its been tough. The movies we watch and the language that's been spoken brings bad vibes into my home or around me. I try so hard not to let it get to me, but its hard to not let it go. Working in the Temple brings peace and joy in my life, that I am trying to remove all negative and evil vibes out of my life, but this cut the cake on bad vibes. Don't get me wrong I love my Dad, but lately its been very difficult and times uncomfortable to be around him. He had a hard life and he can be hard to deal with if you don't know him personally. After Mom passed, it seem like Dad just lost his ways and do whatever he wanted. He has all right to do so but at the same time its rough to watch his life turn differently then what we were use to seeing him behave. Spiritually I am trying my best to keep the Holy Spirit with me whenever we hang out or go places, but I need the host of heaven to help me through this without getting more mad and irritated than before. Well this time I'm annoyed but I'm not going to hold back when I get irked. Please let this be a fun and fast trip. God help me! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments