Anzehla and Bobby's Engagement photoshoot

by - January 30, 2022

 


Anzehla & Bobby


I was so honored that my niece asked me if I could do her engagement photoshoot. She wanted to have it somewhere different and I was totally on board with it. I expressed to her that taking photos was a hobby and not anything professional, but she trusted in me and I am glad it turned out beautiful. There is a lot I still need to work on but I did my best.

We went to the Sand dunes near goshen Utah. An boy was it an amazing place. It got cold when the sun went down but we had as much fun as we could while we still had light. They were both wonderful and funny to be around with. Especially her fiancé Bobby. We were cracking jokes and making this photo shoot more fun than awkward. Sometimes you just got to get the fun out of them to make this kind of time worth it. All I can say is that I am proud of my niece for finding an amazing man that will be a great support and fine husband for her. Congrats to you both!

You May Also Like

0 Comments