193rd Annual General Conference Saturday Morning, Afternoon and Evening Session

by - April 01, 2023

 





This weekend is one of those weekends that you just want to relax and listen to the wonderful talks given by the General Authorities in peace. No disturbance or interruptions. So far its been that way until my husband wanted to invite other people to join. In all honesty, I hate hosting, even if its my own family. I don't like worrying about things, when I want to focus on spiritual things. Yes I know, this will bring humility and learning, but to me its annoying and it stresses me out. I truly pray for peace and serenity tomorrow. But as for today, I enjoyed the messages from Church leaders and the Holy Spirit was felt throughout the sessions. The talk that stood out to me was from Brother Carl B. Cook. He talked about overcoming discouragement in whatever we are going through, by looking to the Lord for peace and comfort. Another talk that stood out was by Brother Allen D. Haynie. He talked about Following the Prophet because God has prepared him to help us in these latter days and that the prophet was called, corrected, inspired, rebuked, sanctified and sustained. That is why we will never be spiritually at risk when we follow his prophetic counsel. There were many other wonderful talks, but these two stood out to me during todays sessions of conference. I am excited to hear what the messages will be for tomorrow and praying for more wisdom and guidance from the prophet of the Lord. God bless you all and may the Lord protect you this weekend.

You May Also Like

0 Comments