Getting back into Pokémon Go!

by - June 06, 2023

 



Ok it's been like 6 years since the last time Mika and I got into Pokemon go. It was fun to play on your mobile phone and it gets you off your feet. After all the hype and continuous search for pokemons, it got boring and then we just got busy with life. We haven't played the game since then. Bu just last week, for some odd reason, Mika got back into it and then I began to get into it again. Now my butt is on fire with it again and I'm enjoying going on my walks playing this game. We will see how long this time it will last but for now I will enjoy it before I get back into videos and youtube. Its been a nice break from that and I am glad I'm getting back out in the world and doing more productive things. Anyways, have a blessed day everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments