Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm Email: 1st week in Tonga

by - January 22, 2024

 


MAALAHI TONGA 😍

First week in Tonga and its already been an adventure! When I first landed I got to meet my beautiful Tavalo family from Matahau!  My area covers a 2 villages: Pea and Haateiho! My companion/Trainer is Elder Tu'ifua from Eua! I actually got really close with his little brother at MTC funny how that works! Things are a lil different here... A lot of stuff you wouldnt see at home but I love it cause everyday is fun and different. The members and people here the best, always happy and grateful for what they have. Sometimes Kaienga Lotu(members) is a lil too good, Im not even joking when I say eating is prolly the toughest part for me 😭 We have 2 fafangas everyday and then we'll get more food given to us on op of that. Nah but I'm extremley grateful! Sundays here in Tonga are as good as people say they are. Everything is closed, it is very quiet and all you can hear is the people singing in church. Oh ya also had first baptism on saturday for an awesome boy named Christa!!


ʻOku ou ʻofa ʻi Tonga mo e kakai. ʻOku ou houngaʻia maʻu pē ʻi he faingamālié ni
OFA ATU FAMILI N FRIENDS❤️










You May Also Like

0 Comments