Happy Birthday Jerica!

by - May 22, 2003

I know I'm getting old cause my baby sister is turning 14 years old today and man she's growing up too fast. Just thinking about when I was a Senior in High School and she was in 7th grade I would take her out and eat lunch with her or I would be in one of her class as a Teacher's aid and it was cool to see her work hard to be the best in her class. I miss those days. My baby sister was my little baby whenever I would take her out with my friends. I know I ain't there for you as you grow up but know that I love and miss you so much that I pray to the Lord to forever bless and protect you in your life. You have so much to offer in life and I know you will do well as you get older and find a good career that will bless you and mommy. Happy 14th Birthday Jerica! I love and miss you!

You May Also Like

0 Comments