A Special Baptism for my little Sister Cortney!

by - May 25, 2003


Today is a special day for me and my little half sister Cortney. She's getting baptized today by Bishop Powell. It's an emotional and spiritual kind of day because Cortney made that choice for her self. I didn't force her to be a member, she just watched how I went to church and she got interested about it. So within the past few months she learned about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by the wonder Sisters and Elder Missionaries in the Virginia Beach area. Thanks to their loving support for my little sister and taking her to church with me had a great influence in her that made her choose to be baptized. She also had the support from my Dad and her Mom. Thank you Lord for blessing her life and mines through the Holy Spirit. God is Good. I'm going to be a nervous reck when i have to sing. I haven't sing in a long time and I'm not too keen about it but for my little sis I will.What a great day!! Thank you to theBayside Ward for all the love and support in putting this baptism program and refreshments together for us. Much love and aloha to you all!

You May Also Like

0 Comments