Visiting my Sister Juanita in Tennessee!

by - June 09, 2003

Juanita always find an adventure everywhere that she goes. Living on her own after high school was always her scape goat in dealing with life. So she found a cool job in George Town Tennessee. a rich family that has 5 kids and my sister is a Nanny for the youngest Twins, Liam & Luke. Cute kids but very naughty. They don't listen to my sister cause I guess their upbringing is a spoiled one. Since I've arrived things hasn't been too good for my sister. I've notice that they treated her unkindly and expect her to do the unexpected. She kept her cool and I made sure she did. After the first few days I was there, the twins actually listened to my sister cause I would do what my mom would do, talked to them like adults in a stern tone and voila it worked they behaved. I guess I brought comfort to her cause she's missing home and family. We went to church, visit different parts of Tennessee and fed the Sister Missionaries. I had fun visiting with her, but as always you have to leave and that's something she wasn't looking forward too. She wanted me to stay and live by her, but I had a job and I wasn't too sure if I wanted to start all over again. She understood but I knew that I would see her again. I really enjoyed my visit but life has to go on. I wish you the best of luck sis. Keep pressing forward and keep your faith up. Luv ya...until next time!  

You May Also Like

0 Comments