Letter #8 from Cousin Kalae in Prison

by - June 10, 2004

Life has definitely got me busy and I felt bad not writing to him every week. With traveling and stuff I've been putting it off. I really need to get back into that. My poor cousin has been hoping for my letter every week. Sorry cuz! Well this letter he talked about how he really wished he could of changed his past and lived better. He's more upset about his girlfriend that sent him to jail that he said he didn't do. Honestly I can't judge him cause I don't know what happened, so who am I to say anything or judge. He asked about Henry and hows he doing. I'll past the word to Baba on his mission. He thinks that I moved since I haven't wrote back, I'll let him know that I haven't just been busy. Plus someone always check the mail before I could get to it and leaves my mail somewhere else. Which I get annoyed because by the time I find that letter, I've already received another letter from him. Ugh so annoying!! Anyways, that it with this week letter. Until next time....

You May Also Like

0 Comments