Elder Henry Elu Email to Me #7

by - November 15, 2004

Hola Gemela,


That`s so great to hear that your doing fine and had an inspirational talk. I so proud of you for being worthy to take the sacrament. Keep up the good job. Well the work here is alright, I was feeling kinda down that I had to stay with the same comp. for another 6 wks. I had an interview with the president, an he said that I might be with him til he goes home in feburary. I guess its more blessing for me huh!!!. Well if you can, keep all the addy of my friends so that it be easier to send my messages to them. but let me know which one`s you got please!. Hey, that`s great that the fam-bam is going to meet up in cali. I will exspect to here all of your voices when I call. Just to make sure you sent me a package?. I did`nt get anything yet. But I will keep you posted on the work here in hondo-land. Tell mika and his fam-bam I said hi and Elder Fuamatu is still waiting for a respond from vise.....Well til  we meet again...much love and aloha.....from hondo-land...



Con Amor, Su Gemelo, 
Elder "baba" Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments