Elder Henry Elu Email to Me #8

by - November 22, 2004

Hola Hermana

Well I`m doing fine here on the mission. Hope everything is going fine for you at utah. I`m still with the same comp. in the same area. I guess that I have`nt finish my work in this area yet, plus I probably gotta learn alot more or less from my comp. again. Thanx for sending the mesages to my friends. Can you please do it again for me. I just baptized like another person in my area and preping for more. I`m still a little slow in the lanuage,but getting their never the less. I going on 6 months in one area with the same comp. And I want to know how are all of yall doing...please keep a braddrah updated pleaseeeee!!!!!. Well nini til  next time or when we meet again. I love you and god bless yall. Here`s the addy`s to all my friends, please if you can send it to them so they can be posted on my work here.
Love you,
Elder Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments