Dad Visiting Day 12 (Last family day out with Dad before he leaves tomorrow!)

by - September 07, 2018

Going shopping this morning at Costco while Mika and Henry heads to Volts Wagon dealership to check up on our car. Quality time with Dad since he leaves tomorrow morning back to Hawaii. Time surely passed by fast and I tried to make every moment count while he was here. I'm glad that I had this time to bond with Dad and create lasting memories as a family. Next month I'll be able to see him again as I visit Hawaii for a nice quick vacation. It's been awhile since I've been back but it will be fun to visit Mom's grave and enjoy eating some local food I haven't eating in a long time.


Me and Da stopped at Mc Donald's for lunch before heading to Best Buy to meet up Mika and Henry.

My meal #7 meal...Filet Fish

Dad ordered the Quarter Pounder but I wanted to take a photo of his Tattoo of the cross on his finger he got when he was in his 20's. He hasn't told me to back story of that tattoo but I'll asked again later.
After playing punch buggy for the past week with my Dad and family, I thought I was wining for once but my Dad was having so much luck today that he scored on a old Nissan truck for 100 points while I was too busy being fascinated on finding a Volts Wagon Rabbit logo that's 5 points! That's why he has the biggest smile during this photo. ugh this game sucks!



Dad mimicking Henry as he play games on his phone!?!
He couldn't resist laughing after a few minutes of mimicking Henry and Henry didn't even realize what Dad was doing. hehe



Helping Dad make dinner...well sort of! heheh





relaxing and eating dinner


I forgot to take a nice pix of my food so I just took a quick shot before I go ham on my dinner! It was yummy!
Dad's Military friend that lives here in Utah came and visit my Dad before he leaves tomorrow back to Hawaii.
Having too much fun snuggling by my Dad


My Dad couldn't stop laughing during my silly SnapChat filter videos fiasco!


These 2 munkies and their electronics...well Mika is doing Homework for this week, but Henry just playing his game as usual!
Dad finally fell asleep...

I wanted to take a photo of Dad's tattoo of Mom's memorial. He misses her so much that it breaks my heart even more seeing him travel by himself. But I know is with him keeping him safe. I love my Dad so much and I'm forever indebted to him. I pray that I would be a supportive Mom some day to my future kids like my parents.













You May Also Like

0 Comments