Happy 35th Birthday Mika!

by - September 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Mika!
Its another year to be appreciative and happy. I thank the Lord for blessing me for having you in my life. Even though you may think that your life isn't as important than you think, but to me you are worth more than gold or the highest value of any physical material. Your birth has so much significance that life it self wouldn't be the same. We wouldn't have met and your siblings wouldn't have the coolest, down to earth brother like yourself to have in their lives. You were meant to be here at this time for so many reasons even I can't even count!?! I love you so much Mika and I'm forever grateful for you. From your spunky attitude, your charming personality, your adorable smile, your stubbornness, your inner anger that can be a bit over the top sometimes. But most of all your amazing spiritual mind and your passion on the gospel. We may sometimes may not see eye to eye, but the beauty of it all we know each other like no other. I pray that the Lord bless you always and keep you safe. Have a wonderful day and remember how much I love you and how much you are truly loved!
Happy Birthday My Love!
Love always & forever.
your wife,
JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments