Dad Visiting Day 9 part 2

by - September 04, 2018

Lunch time at Iceberg...dad got a banana split

I also got a banana split and henry got a mint shake and fries




It sometimes take a few photos to get the right shot...and this one was a keeper!
Another movie night with the family in American fork Cinemark since Nita lives in Spanish fork, we thought it would be easier to meet half way to her so that she can be part of the fun. We watched Alpha and it was an interesting movie but it was fun to be with my family.

Dinner at Pier pizzeria


The 4 meat pizza was yummy! I've seen this place so many times and never tried it out until now and I must say this place is really good. I love their family of 4 meal which comes with 4 drinks, 16 inch pizza of choice, cheesy bread and 2 large bowls of green salad(which is delicious and fresh) and cinnamon s'mores pizza pie. This restaurant is a must go and take the family or a date. Great food and good service!

You May Also Like

0 Comments