Dinner with Tiare & Ila

by - September 16, 2018

(Tiare's Peach Cobbler)

I do enjoy visiting family and eating a yummy meal. It was so nice visiting my sister in law Tiare and her husband, Ila at their apartment not too far from my place. Tiare was kind enough to make a yummy fish dish served with a delicious sauce, mash potatoes, green beans and a dinner roll. For dessert she bake peach cobbler and also had root beer floats to enjoy. Mika and I had a good time talking stories, watching random videos and eating more yummy food. Thank so much to Tiare and Ila for the awesome hospitality they've always shown us every time we visit them. Quality time with family is important, but I understand that not many have this opportunity to be with family or have any. So my suggestion is to spend time with people who matters to you and create fun, long lasting memories with them. I know it is worth it every moment.

You May Also Like

0 Comments