Not a good start of the week at work

by - February 27, 2024

 


I came into work today, and my manager told me that it should be a short day. Since the other laundry attendant did the majority of the work....uuuhhh nope, she didn't. I came into 3 fully loaded crates full of dirty laundry and the laundry shoot full. Plus 2 loads in the washer and 2 loads in the dryer, and there is also another full crate of dry towels. Easy day my @$$. So I got started with the loads and got majority of yesterday's and today's loads washed, dried, and folded. I left 4 crates of dry laundry and 2 wet laundry for me to da in the morning. I'm clocking in early cause I want to leave early. But I do hate it when they say no one came in the weekend and the Monday person did a chunk of the loads when they're barely did anything because the housekeepers said there wasn't anything upstairs in the storage room or in the laundry room. It buggles my mind sometimes, but I need the money to pay off debts and help out with this annitrip Mika and I are going to this weekend. Oh Lord, please be with me tomorrow that I may havle the strength to get shizz done and focus on my trip.






You May Also Like

0 Comments