Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm Email: EFFORT💪

by - February 25, 2024

 Good morning famili and friends from sunrise run here in Haateiho!

Update! I am still here in Haateiho/Pea. New companion Elder Haunga from Hawaii he's only been out a month or so longer than me and I actually met him at MTC! We are both still learning the language but he's helped me a lot because he's a fast learner! 
If I haven't said it already I love the people in my area!! Me and Haunga have gone out everyday all over in our area. The people have noticed a change with us both being new Elders and from muli (outside of Tonga). I had the blessing to Baptize this women "Meleti" who we started teaching last week. We are currently teaching 3 other  people right now who are looking to get baptized. I gotta be honest I've struggled with the language every day but I've noticed the blessings in hard work and effort!! THE LORD LOVES EFFORT! No matter how how many times you fall do you have faith to try and get back up again? I can attest to you that your effort, hard work doesn't go unnoticed and that the Lord HEARS YOUR PRAYERS!!! MOSIAH 3:4

Ofa atu iate kimoutolu  
Ps Kai kuli (Dog) is my favorite manii ifo aupito











Mika's response to Mickey:

This is awesome!!! Don't worry Maikeli, the language will come. Just keep following the spirit of the Lord and yes he def loves effort. He will bless all of your efforts!! I love to see your progression as an elder and the testimony you have built so far is strong! Keep that faith and love those whom you serve, I promise if you show real love to them the people will do whatever you ask. Even if it's to get baptized! I pray for you everyday that he will bring more to you to share his gospel and light. Hala for Israel! Love you nephew! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments