Watching the Super Bowl with Mika and Henry

by - February 11, 2024

 





Mika and I got a few things ready to go for our little family Super Bowl party. Pizza from Pap Murphy is cooking and ready to go. Sweet and salty snacks is prepared and waiting for us to devour it. Henry brought ice cream to cool our mind as the game may get intense. Good luck to both teams, but I am going for the San Fransisco 49ners since I lived in California many years ago and growing up that was the team I would support with my twin brother. Even though I usually don't care for football but I don't mind cheering for them today. Here we go! Let's go Niners! 


It was a close game. Many mistakes here and there but the last over time game kidded it for the niners. Oh well better luck next time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments