Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm Email: 1 month on Mission in Tonga

by - February 12, 2024

 


1 month out and it's already been a blast. I love my area (Haateiho), I love my companion, and I love the people. Ive had the blessing to have baptized 4 people already. It's crazy cause I've never really cared about just getting baptisms. My main focus is to fulfill my purpose by inviting and helping others feel the love of Christ. But when I tell you  the times I've closed my eyes and said these words "Kuo fakamafai'i au 'e sisu Kalaisi pea 'oku ou papitaiso koe 'I he huafa o e Tamai pea mo Alo pea mo Laumalie Ma'oni'oni Emeni."  

There is no other feeling like it from that experience.I can feel nothing but peace and Joy from my Heavenly Father🩶  

I found this weight that has helped me stay in shape from all this food haha. Just like our physical strengthening it is just as important to build our spiritual strength everyday. I love to study up on BOM or Old/New testitmant stories. Language is a working progress but I've definitely improved since I got here! It's cool cause we'll play touch (rugby) at Atele! So a lot of the kids in the village know me from playing rugby!  My hoa (companion )finishes in 2 days so I'll either be getting a new hoa or possibly sent wherever cause from what I've seen  anything could happen on this mission.(I'm.hoping Vava'u) nahh but really happy to be wherever here. Looks like I'll  be updating you guys on that next week! 
Ofa atu iate kimoutolu famili❤️









You May Also Like

0 Comments