September 2018 BoxyCharm "Wild Flower" Box

by - September 14, 2018


What a gorgeous box BoxyCharm has for this month! I really enjoy these cute and amazing products to test and show off. j/k Well it's going to be a fun month for me to see how creative I can be with this month's goodies. Check out BoxyCharm website and subscribe to their monthly subscription to receive 4-5 full size products also you can get their new BoxyLuxe boys that contains 8-12 products including that month's BoxyCharm products. I know I'm extremely excited to get the December BoxyLuxe box, plus its my birthday month too. To learn more or look at other reviews about this awesome company, google them, visit their YouTube page and all their social media platforms. It's worth subscribing!!
 PRETTY VULGAR 
NIGHTINGALE SMOKEY EYESHADOW PALETTE
MSRP: $35.00
#PRETTTYVULGARWILD
A stunning palette by far! The color choice and pigmentation is phenomenon! I tried a smokey eye look, now I'll try to do a soft natural look. Loving this palette and recommend it! 

ALAMAR COSMETICS
OJITOS BRUSH SET
MSRP: $18.00
#ALAMARWILD
These brushes are cute and does a pretty good job for a indie brand. I washed mines before using it and it has done a fantastic job applying my eye shadows on. I'm excited to see more brush set from this brand in the near future.

LAURA GELLER
BAKED LUSH-N-BRIGHTEN
MSRP: $28.00
#LAURAGELLERWILD
This color seems really pink and light, but with my Medium Tan skin tone it's actually really pretty. Its pigmented so don't put too much or it will make you look like a clown with too much blush. But this is a lovely color and formula use with a simple makeup look.


LUSCIOUS COSMETICS
ANGEL EYES PRIMER
MSRP: $14.00
#LUSCIOUSWILD


LORAC
PRO MATTE LIP COLOR
MSRP:$19.00
#LORACWILD
I got the color  and its so gorgeous. It gave me that vamp look and it's stunning on my skin tone. If you are afraid in wearing dark colors, you can lighten it up with a lighter color lipgloss or lipstick. But for me I like that dark cranberry brown color on my lips. Dark makeup color I'm a sucker for!

#BOXYWILD


You May Also Like

0 Comments