Dad Visiting Day 11

by - September 06, 2018

Gooooooooood Morning! Dad is up and preparing breakfast to start the day right and strong. I love it when he cooks bacon and eggs to eat. I guess he enjoys cooking more than he act. Luv u Dad!
prepping the Kim Chi for Kim Chi rice



Whoo hoo breakfast is served!
Dad chowing down his dish!
Gun range time with my Dad @ Get some guns in Murray.

Dad told me that my shooting aim is pretty good since the last time he was here. Honestly, I dont go to the gun range without my Dad but I'm willing to take some gun classes to get better at my shooting.




I'm having too much fun as you can tell!!
Dad practicing shooting....like if he needs it!?! heheh
Ice cream treat at Dairy Queen

Mika was at home fixing his phone and wanted to call me using our iMAC. Facetime is nice...
Went to Smith's to pick up some food for dinner tonight and for tomorrow since Nita will be joining us after work.

Prepping the meats for Dinner. Happy Eating everyone!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments