MAC Cosmetics Collabs with Patrick Starrr and Aalliyah

by - September 15, 2018

I'm in love with these products. I usually dont wear red, but "Patty Pout" is a nice dark red that is perfect for the Fall/Autumn season. I tried out these stunning color eye shadows and the pigmentation is beautiful. My favorite color out of the quads is"Damn that Olive" and "I'm into it". A gorgeous olive green and dark brown red shadow. Best combo to create a stunning smokey eye look. By far one of my favorite collection of Patrick Starr and Mac.

I was so happy that MAC Cosmetics created a a makeup line featuring the one and only amazing singer Aalliyah. I got only what was availible in the collection since I was very busy to get it. But what I do have is pretty awesome and beautiful. I really love the lipsticks. Perfect for the fall or Halloween. I really love the color choice for the palette and I'll try to post pictures of my look. I'm very excited to see what other collabs MAC has in store in the near future.

You May Also Like

0 Comments