Dad Visiting Day 8

by - September 03, 2018

My family and I are rested and ready to go together to watch Operation Finale at American Fork Cinemark for Labor Day Holiday. We are up and early to watch the 10am showing. Family time is the best time!

Me, Nita and Dad getting comfy in the Luxury seats at the theater to watch our movie.
I like to sit in the middle so I can enjoy the movie and my families company!
You gotta do a Snapchat selfie with the sistah! lol
Dad being silly as always when it comes to taking pictures
Like father like son...always being silly!
Shopping time at Traverse Mountain Outlet mall!!
These 2 munkies always on their dang phone playing games to pass the time!
Hanging out at Cabela's (Dad's favorite store) checking out their fancy trailers and mobile homes. Its pretty cool to see all the specks with owning a mobile home.
Onwards inside the store to cool off and get something to eat.

Photo with my awesome Dad at his favorite store.
Sibling photo...as you can tell I'm the shortest in the bunch!?!
My crazy and cool ohana
Dad wanted to take a photo next to George Washington at Sheelds
What are you pondering about Mika?!?
Of course Dad had to do his Gun shopping and checking out the specks of all the guns!

You May Also Like

0 Comments