Dad Visiting Day 13 (Dad fly back to Hawaii...sad day for me!)

by - September 08, 2018



It's 5:30am and its time for Dad to head out to the airport to catch his flight to Washington than to Hawaii. I'm going to miss him and I pray that he will have a safe travel back home. This time I wasn't too emotional like last year but I was a bit stronger this time around. I'm thankful for my Dad and that he came to visit us. He's a hard working man and a wonderful Dad to us crazy adult kids. He has done so much for my family and for my beloved Mom. If she was here I know that she will be happy to spend time with us and creating more fond memories. So my Dad is traveling more, hiking more and enjoying buying guns for his collection to fill in the time since it would be spent with Mom. The Lord has been very gracious to me and my family with awesome and loving parents and I wouldn't trade it for anything. God is good and I'm forever grateful to Him for blessing me with a fun bunch of people.

saying goodbye to Henry
hugging first born goodbye 
Dad seeing my sad face as he tells me that he loves me.


waving bye to us as he drives away to the airport...ugh so sad right now!
Bye Dad see you later...safe travels!

You May Also Like

0 Comments