Dad Visiting Day 10

by - September 05, 2018

Good Morning World!! A quick selfie before our family hike to Cecret Lake at Snowbird.





Shadow selfie heheheh

our drive up to Snowbird











passing through Alta and all the ski resorts
I do enjoy sitting in the back so I can marvel at the stunning mountain views!












 






 
 

Dad's view from the rock as I take a photo of him!




a beautiful butterfly fly passed us and landed on a group of dandelions...that's a little sign that Mom was joining us on our hike.
























saw a squirrel on our hike to the lake
the water was icey cold


Dad caught the squirrel in mid air, it was kind of hilarious to watch!
The hike was fun and worth the trip...now that we are done its time to eat. Thanks Dad for taking me on this fun hike adventure!

Usually after a family hike we would go and eat at Diary Queen and its always a treat to enjoy after working hard climbing mountains!?!
LMAO! I know my Dad is going to kill me for doing this but I had to have some sort of fun with him with these Snapchat filters!!
Hahahahaah!! My bro is going to beat me for this...but he looks so feminine! Too funny! sorry bro!
just waiting on my food....I'm hungry!!
Shopping at Harmons for dinner tonight. Of course Dad has to look at the fresh meats to see what he wants to cook!
decisions...decisions!
He made his choice...pork chops and stakes for dinner! Heck yeah its going to be good.
Walking back to Henry's place and playing punch buggie game as always!




Stakes and potatoes for dinner!! Yummy!
Dessert...Banana split!
Relaxing and enjoying watching movies until our next adventure tomorrow!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments