I got my Christmas and Birthday gift and I'm in love!

by - December 22, 2018


For a long time I've always been in love with Photography. And I couldn't get through the day without taking some type of photo to feel at ease. But with that great excitement I lost that drive and thrill to take any type of photos because I got busy with life. After years of giving my photography a break to focus on other things, I finally can say that I'm slowly getting back into photography.  My gift I received from Mika for Christmas and my Birthday was a Sony a7iii camera with a nice bundle of accessories. I've been playing with it for the past week in a half but now I can fully test it out without any busy distraction of work. I will let you know what I think about it later and show some photos. Honestly I'm really excited to get back into photography and try out new things to be more creative.
I got this deal on Amazon for $2,250.00 and it comes with good starter accessories.

You May Also Like

0 Comments