Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #68

by - December 31, 2018



Christmas was a blast! We spent the day with the Foote family. They are half Japanese and they made us some bomb japanese curry and mochi! We spent the evening with the Delavoye family who are from France and they basically spoke the whole time in French! It was so cool. They taught us how to say a lot of words in French! They also made us really good Crepes! 


Sister Denning skyping her brother on a mission in Washington D.C! 


We also had a missionary meeting on Christmas. We gathered together as a zone and learned more about how to do missionary work. Sister Denning and I were asked to give a training on Finding people so we decided to mix things up and rap our training. lol it was so fun! (video coming soon) 

Zone Conference! 
I had my last zone conference on Wednesday:(. We gathered together with the Fallon Zone and Carson City Zone. We were given more trainings from President and Sister Godoy. I also had the opportunity to bare my departing testimony. 

 Reno Zone
Sister McCray, Sister Sorenson and I came out on the field together! We are now in the same zone and will go home together!! 

 Sister Squire and I reunited!! She is also in my zone! 
 The Gile family took us out to the best Thai food in Nevada! It was so good! Reno is suprisingly known for their asian food. haha so if your ever in Reno. Go to Thai Lotus!
 Sister Denning holding a leopard lizard
For New Years Eve, we all have to be in our homes at 6pm. We are to do book work and study until 9pm. Sister Denning and I plan to party after that lol until 10:30 of course haha. 
We I hope you all have a happy new year! I love you all and I will see you soon!! 

Love 
Sister Tupuola

You May Also Like

0 Comments