Happy 37th Birthday Juanita!

by - December 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Nita!
My beloved big sister Nita,
I just want to tell you how much I love you and how much I appreciate you. It's not easy to be the eldest in this family and dealing with us little monsters growing up. But you always held your ground and took care of us when mom was at work. I love you for going through the ups and downs in life whether its with us or by yourself. You have endured many things that we may not understand. But you over came so much that I'm proud to call you my sister. Your gentle heart has always made room for more love and care to give to others, especially to us, your mental siblings. lol. Nita, you need to give yourself more credit for being an awesome woman and a hard working individual. We aren't perfect but through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, he made it possible for us to perfected by our faith and worthiness. You have that in front of you and you can over come anything. May the Lord forever bless, guide and protect you always. Have a fabulous day!
Love always.
your little sister,
JayLynn aka Tashina

You May Also Like

0 Comments