Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #17

by - December 30, 2018


As I step back and view life in an eternal perspective, I am so so happy. This Christmas even though it was a little hard to be away from you guys, I still was very happy, and I ask myself, Why is that? I told that to my Mission President about how I missed my family, yet I managed to still feel incredible joy, and he replied... Because it does not matter where you are, it is really about what we are doing to serve the Lord.... Yes, I still have trials, pain, sorrow, and disapointment at times, we all do, I am not saying I am perfect, But I have been feeling so incredible here, and I realize its because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I give credit to Him. ! :)

Mahal Ako sa inyong lahat! 



1st Pic- In Cogeo, Carolina Villige Sub Division. 
2nd and 3rd  Pic-  In Sommer Happy Homes Barangay

You May Also Like

0 Comments