Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #16

by - December 16, 2018


Hey Fam! I made it past the first Transfer!  
and my 3rd Month Mark!!! Can you believe that?? !

21 More months to go! Time is flying

Well, Its been great here, The weather is still hot lol and I swear it doesn't even feel like December haha! but the people we teach, Jennifer and Ricardo, Sammelv, Dave, John Carlo, Lourdes, Jayser, Apple, Elmer , Emma, Nixon, and much more... I love them so much and I want them to be baptized but alot of them have not read or kepy commitment! so can you pray for the people we teach out here! I love them so much and want to see them progress!

Well . Lol they built a MacDo by our apartment namin , so Excited kami! 
At Mga tao sa area namin Sinabi sila," Ay, Magopen ang Bago Mang Inasal sa Mirkoles na ito! Grabe! Sobra Masarap Di ba? 

Lol That was a little Tagalog, I said,
The people said, Hey, a new Mang Inasal( Famous restaurant here) is opening on Wednesday! wow, Delicious right? haha Tagalog is legit! Well Magdarasal po ba inyong lahat? Marami Salamat po! Alam po ko na, Ibinigay ng Diyos and mga blessings sa atin , Dahil, sa pagmamahal niya sa atin, talaga! Sige Sige, Mahal ko inyong lahat! Kita kits po!




You May Also Like

0 Comments