Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #67

by - December 17, 2018


This week was the end of another great transfer! So its official, I am at my last transfer. I will continue to stay in the Galena/Damonte Ranch area with Sister Denning! I am excited to give my all for the remaining time that I have to be a missionary! This has been an awesome experience! I have learned sooooo much and I am still learning so much. 

These past several weeks with Sister Denning have been great! We've definetly had our ups and downs and struggled finding people to teach. But this week made up for it!!! We FOUND 2 NEW PEOPLE!! Lin and Denali are there names! They are a mother and daughter who we met at our ward Christmas party! One of our members invited them to come and they really enjoyed it and said they felt very welcomed and it sparked some interest. Lin went home and did more research about what our church is all about. Lin accepted our invitation to teach her more. We went by and taught the whole Restoration and got another return appointment to teach them the next lesson!!! Lin is single mother and she is Korean. She has concerns pertaining the Word of Wisdom but thats ok she is super awesome and prepared! Just when I began to think there was no one in this area to teach,,the Lord guided us to Lin and her daughter Denali!!! We are excited to continue teaching them!!!!! 

TRACTING!!!
After much prayer and fasting, I felt that we needed to go tracting which is basically going door to door. I kept hesitating because tracting scares me (you never know what your gonna get) but I really felt like we needed to. So this week we decided to just do it! and man, we saw TONS miracles!!!! I LOVE tracting!! We met SO MANY people who let us share our Christmas message with them!!! We met a lot of rude people but we just continued on to find those who would listen. We met a man named Rick who was hiding behind a fence.lol We asked him if he knew anyone who would be open to hearing the message we have to share and he said he would like to hear it. So we shared our message and then he tried giving us money after. haha. Then as we were walking back to our car to end our night,, I felt like we needed to knock on one more door. So we go up to this house and just as we were about to knock, a man opens the door. He said he thought he heard something at the door so he decided to check...It was perfect timing.(The spirit probably told him to go open the door) We asked if he'd be interested in hearing our message about Christ. He said YES! so we taught him on his doorstep and shared John 3:16-17. We taught how Christ is the greatest gift. He thanked us for our message and for taking time to stop by his house. It was a cool miracle!
We also met a woman named Dianne who let us in from the cold and let us share our message with her whole family! We shared with them the Light the World video and taught about how Christ. We also met an Indian family who said we could come back on Sunday at 2pm!!! I can't even tell you all of the miracles we saw. There are so many other people who told us we could come back. It was crazy!! I know that God lives and that he loves us and answers our prayers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Christmas season! I KNOW that this church is true. I KNOW that Christ lives and that he is coming soon!!! Thanks everyone for your love and support! 
Have a Merry Christmas!!

Me with the Hermana sisters. They are all spanish speaking missionaries.
This is all of the zone leaders, and sister training leaders in the mission.

You May Also Like

0 Comments