Christmas Vacation in California with my Family!

by - December 27, 2004

One of the biggest thing that my mom is good at is surprise visits or putting a great party. This year she wanted me to come to California for Christmas. I haven't seen her and my sisters for a few years now, but mainly to surprise my Dad Stephen. We planned it and we had a blast surprising my dad at LAX as he was getting his luggage at baggage claim. I snuck behind him and said " excuse me but may I pass through?". My dad turned around and shouted "Heeeeyyyyy you!?!" The look on his face was priceless. My sisters were also surprised by my visit. We hanged out at my mom's sister Mary home. Spend time with her family and did a ton of shopping. Of course my dad had to get a rental car and get a hotel room for our family. Eating good foods, buying new clothes and talking to my brother Henry who's on his mission. He wasn't too happy to know that we were in California together about to go to Disney Land. But he got over it. I love spending every moment with my family, because its the best feeling and its just straight up precious. I wished that I stayed longer but I had to come back to work which sucked. They had fun at Disneyland and I just enjoyed my time with Mika after my trip. I missed my mom and dad so much that I would call them everyday since I've left cali. This was the best family trip I had in a long time and I hope to have more of them in the near future.



You May Also Like

0 Comments